To save time installing knoppix in a lab environment, I have used G4U to copy a good knoppix install to another drive. Most of the time it works to pop the new drive into a PC and boot up. Knoppix usually finds all the new hardware and works fine. I am having a problem with some older monitors though that cannot handle the display settings in X windows. I see in the FAQ there is a solution for adding a new graphics card, by copying over the new display settings from the cd-rom boot up, to the hard drive install. Unfortunately, I have a few older machines that the cd drives do not work very well. Is there a way on a hard drive install to stop the boot process and pass some cheat code commands, so I can boot up successfully, and then make necessary changes in the display settings?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99