-
Ejecting a Knoppix Live CD
Thanks for your help....
I am a volunteer on several Malware removal forums and I am trying to test out how I would go about getting data off of a non-bootable windooze xp.
I have downloaded and burnt the latest knoppix and loaded it on my emachines amd laptop. It runs excellent but I cannot eject the CD so I can put another in there to burn the data.
Is this possible after I have loaded K3b?
If so I have already tried umount /dev/cdrom and umount /mnt/cdrom.
I guess the easiest way to do this might be using a usb but I would like to see if it is possible to do this using a cd-r
Thanks,
LTP
Similar Threads
-
By RobD in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By Knopper12 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:31 AM
-
By Jimmy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 10:33 AM
-
By doogie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:02 PM
-
By evilfix in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-24-2003, 07:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99