Hey All....
I am new to this knoppix stuff... one of my colleagues told me abt it...
I think my problem and doubt is not strange enough!!... May be few things are yet to enter my head with this knoppix....
(1)Iam working on bluetooth and my only problem is I can't find the necessary .h files of bluetooth in /usr/include of knoppix....
and even if i wanna copy them from my hard disk it is write protected... (read-only)
so any solution for this??
(2) In case I want to load a new module and install new libraries, how can I install them when /usr/lib or /usr/local are just read-only???
Soumya

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
HP P40893-B21 EDGELINE E920T CONFIGURE-TO-ORDER BLADE SERVER
$300.00
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00