Am I blind or is there no way to search for a package in klik?
I'm looking for Kjots
Mvh
Edit: I found it after going through most of the categories, and it works fine!![]()
Thanks probono, I'll try doing it like I sometimes use google to search the gentoo forum.Originally Posted by probono
i.e. in google search bar use 'site:klik.atekon.de kjots' and the answer is in the first few results
mvh
Edit: btw, kjots was in the utilities section of the Text processing section, rather than the text processing category itself where I would have found it much sooner..
I have a button on my firefox toolbar now which calls the above, but wouldn't it be an idea to have such a button on the klik site?Originally Posted by cintra
You can even simply google for
klik kjots
Maybe I should really put up such a Google button until the search is working again.
where is that red face icon!?Originally Posted by probono
I was using a simple search on ask.com and that didn't find kjots, and was led astray by my gentoo button so didn't even try the simple google!
ah well.. thanks![]()
The search is back
You find it at the upper-right corner of every klik page.
Greetings,
probono
Thanks probonoOriginally Posted by probono
![]()

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
HP Z840 44 Core Workstation 2x Xeon E5-2699 v4 - No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$594.97
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2 30M 12-Core LGA2011 CPU Processor SR19H E5-2697v2
$51.99