Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: searching klik ?

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80

    searching klik ?

    Am I blind or is there no way to search for a package in klik?

    I'm looking for Kjots

    Mvh

    Edit: I found it after going through most of the categories, and it works fine!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by probono
    Thanks probono, I'll try doing it like I sometimes use google to search the gentoo forum.

    i.e. in google search bar use 'site:klik.atekon.de kjots' and the answer is in the first few results

    mvh

    Edit: btw, kjots was in the utilities section of the Text processing section, rather than the text processing category itself where I would have found it much sooner..

  4. #4
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by cintra
    Quote Originally Posted by probono
    Thanks probono, I'll try doing it like I sometimes use google to search the gentoo forum.

    i.e. in google search bar use 'site:klik.atekon.de kjots' and the answer is in the first few results
    I have a button on my firefox toolbar now which calls the above, but wouldn't it be an idea to have such a button on the klik site?

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    You can even simply google for
    klik kjots

    Maybe I should really put up such a Google button until the search is working again.

  6. #6
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by probono
    You can even simply google for
    klik kjots

    Maybe I should really put up such a Google button until the search is working again.
    where is that red face icon!?
    I was using a simple search on ask.com and that didn't find kjots, and was led astray by my gentoo button so didn't even try the simple google!
    ah well.. thanks

  7. #7
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    The search is back

    You find it at the upper-right corner of every klik page.

    Greetings,
    probono

  8. #8
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by probono
    The search is back

    You find it at the upper-right corner of every klik page.

    Greetings,
    probono
    Thanks probono

Similar Threads

  1. searching '386 or 32 bit ISO image
    By 77yrold in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:49 PM
  2. Searching for CD: then dropped in shell!
    By textriallaw in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 04:50 AM
  3. stops when searching for usb....
    By rahrah in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:46 PM
  4. Searching man pages
    By sn0wflake in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:08 AM
  5. Been searching for ages
    By deadsoul in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$179.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs picture

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs

$49.99



IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED picture

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED

$165.00



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A picture

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A

$1731.00



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



IBM 02AN553  01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN  Internal Server Systems Adapter picture

IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter

$199.99