yep.. letting the bootloader for any of them two distros handle things would be the easyest way to go. you could also use XOSL/GRUB or LILO. Depends on what you like the look of.
I would like to take a 128-512 mb thumb drive in the near future (whatever I can get my hands on) 3 partitions, one for the boot loader, one for Damn Small Linux and one for Puppy Linux. I was wondering which boot loader would be best for such a task, and what is the best method for the installation and setup of a boot loader on a thumb drive, should I use XOSL, grub, lilo, or some other boot loader? which is the best solution based? If letting one of the two distros being the primary partition / OS on the thumbdrive and letting its boot loader for that distro handle things is the best (a.k.a. easiest while still reliable) solution, feel free to let me know [/b]
yep.. letting the bootloader for any of them two distros handle things would be the easyest way to go. you could also use XOSL/GRUB or LILO. Depends on what you like the look of.
I figured as much, just wanted to get a little bit of confirmation, now all I have to do is get another thumb drive on the cheap.....

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 3 14" 32GB 512GB, BLACK
$432.00