-
Senior Member
registered user
Had it and I lost it.
I found the feature I was looking for and set it up. Good. Went to forward port 80 to 8080 on one server and 8080 to 8080 on another - it didn't like that.
Checked the d-link website and found a firmware upgrade, loaded it and the dhcp reservation feature is GONE. And the port forwarding is the same and nothing like the support tab suggests.
I guess I'll either get a different d-link product or go for a WRT54G and try OpenWrt
Similar Threads
-
By skrall in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:15 AM
-
By Mattr35 in forum Networking
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:08 AM
-
By bertocci in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By wooac in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 12:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$250.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Aspen Peripherals Vintage Control Interface PCB Optrex LCD Module Lot of 2
$49.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99