-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman
As I said, I don't use the route command, so I'll want to do some reading and testing with it when I next get a chance.
Neither do I. I just do a wild guess.

Originally Posted by
Harry Kuhman
I will look at both the route command and it's man page when I have time, although to be honest I haven't even booted Knoppix lately.
I think if you already have a knoppix machine up and running, you don't really need to do a reboot. Just open a console and type "route", it will show what your gateway netmask value.
Rgds,
Chip
Similar Threads
-
By skrall in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:15 AM
-
By Mattr35 in forum Networking
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By J0hnP1pe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:08 AM
-
By bertocci in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By wooac in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 12:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00