-

Originally Posted by
RiS-fantom
Thank You,
UnderScore for reply!
Hope that I shall found some How to... or Manual or Linux for dummies

to figure-out
how that all works!
Appreciate Your reply!

This is Capt. Cautious,
Most good book stores have the "Linux for Dummies" Book which also includes a cd. While I'm not a beginner I really needed a basic refference for command structure and several minor things as I'd never had to deal with them before Linux. I MOST HIGHLY recommend this book. Enjoy and have fun w/ Linux
I Remain ~ In Service and In Health,
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
By sacwb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 06:31 AM
-
By ryans in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By reilord in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:26 AM
-
By ido50 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 04:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95