My problem is that i cannot get knoppix to recognize that there is a second differnet monitor. Right now i have the same thing displayed on both monitors(I'm literally seeing double). I guess what i mean to ask is one: can I run dual monitors. two: if i can how would i go about doing it. I did find drivers on the ATI site but when i try to install them I have no space(for the image i alocated a gig and a half ) . I thought that is i created a knoppix disk image that would take care of the problem and it didnt. First before anything i want to know how can i install those drivers.
![]()

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77