My problem is that i cannot get knoppix to recognize that there is a second differnet monitor. Right now i have the same thing displayed on both monitors(I'm literally seeing double). I guess what i mean to ask is one: can I run dual monitors. two: if i can how would i go about doing it. I did find drivers on the ATI site but when i try to install them I have no space(for the image i alocated a gig and a half ) . I thought that is i created a knoppix disk image that would take care of the problem and it didnt. First before anything i want to know how can i install those drivers.
![]()

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$160.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Golden Memory DDR4 16GB UDIMM 288-Pin RAM Module 1x16GB GM26N1958/16
$75.00
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00