-
Junior Member
registered user
Saving root configuration
I have Knoppix 3.2 and I know how to save and regain the "knoppix" config, but how do you save the configuration when you log in as root thru "knoppix single" ? I'm getting sick of having to redo my kppp setup, or importing mozilla bookmarks. I've read the posts I could on this topic, but all the ones I found made no sense to me.
Similar Threads
-
By politelyerased in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 11:56 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By djenner in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 11:34 PM
-
By plus1hdcp in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By winterw in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00