Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 3.2/qtparted/reiserfs

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1

    3.2/qtparted/reiserfs

    Hello,

    I have just downloaded the latest version of Knoppix (3.2/2003-05-03) because I wanted to see if the CD could be used as a recovery/install tool, and I disvovered that if the CD has qtparted (and nparted), it seems not to have support for reiserfs (I wanted to resize a couple of partition).

    From the Parted documentation, I see that "Reiserfs support is enabled if you install libreiserfs".

    Could this be added to the next version by any chance, or is this a choice not to have support for reiserfs ?

    -- M

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1
    I second that!!! You should attempt to support all kinds of filesystems that parted supports.

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to reiserfs???
    By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:55 PM
  2. REISERFS how to...
    By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 08:45 PM
  3. knoppix-installer and reiserfs ?
    By da.phreak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:39 PM
  4. boot on reiserfs any idea ?
    By hadrien001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 09:58 PM
  5. ReiserFS Support
    By rakoon in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 05:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$62.95



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU picture

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU

$99.99



LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5 picture

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5

$768.00



Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields. picture

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.

$159.00