-
3.2/qtparted/reiserfs
Hello,
I have just downloaded the latest version of Knoppix (3.2/2003-05-03) because I wanted to see if the CD could be used as a recovery/install tool, and I disvovered that if the CD has qtparted (and nparted), it seems not to have support for reiserfs (I wanted to resize a couple of partition).
From the Parted documentation, I see that "Reiserfs support is enabled if you install libreiserfs".
Could this be added to the next version by any chance, or is this a choice not to have support for reiserfs ?
-- M
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 10:55 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 08:45 PM
-
By da.phreak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:39 PM
-
By hadrien001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 09:58 PM
-
By rakoon in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01