I second that!!! You should attempt to support all kinds of filesystems that parted supports.
Hello,
I have just downloaded the latest version of Knoppix (3.2/2003-05-03) because I wanted to see if the CD could be used as a recovery/install tool, and I disvovered that if the CD has qtparted (and nparted), it seems not to have support for reiserfs (I wanted to resize a couple of partition).
From the Parted documentation, I see that "Reiserfs support is enabled if you install libreiserfs".
Could this be added to the next version by any chance, or is this a choice not to have support for reiserfs ?
-- M
I second that!!! You should attempt to support all kinds of filesystems that parted supports.

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 M5409 for Parts Clean Mac Vintage Laptop
$100.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99