-
Junior Member
registered user
DVD menus in XINE
I understand you folks want Knoppix to be a Live CD only. But i've tried Ubuntu, Mandriva, Ark, Linspire & of course the bad XPerience. Eventually I have loved Knoppix as almost everything i want is "out of the box" in knoppix. So i have installed it on my hd. The only thing i have fiddled around is updating firefox to 1.5 & get libdvdcss2 to make dvds run smooth. & of course installed gtk-gnutella.
I am a beginner level user. I knw a bit abt using apt-get. Wht i really need help is to make DVD menus work in XINE.
I understand there is something called dvdnav that will make menus work. But i have no clue how to get it in knoppix hd install.
I have tried searching around b4 posting here. I couldnt find anything. I will appreciate if you link me to an existing post or could guide me to make the dvd-menus work here if no such post exists.
Please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By wroseland in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:28 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:40 PM
-
By tommydl in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By MethodMan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By montagne57 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 4 X 4GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA SO-DIMM Laptop Memory M471A5244CB0-CWE
$80.00