-
Junior Member
registered user
DVD menus in XINE
I understand you folks want Knoppix to be a Live CD only. But i've tried Ubuntu, Mandriva, Ark, Linspire & of course the bad XPerience. Eventually I have loved Knoppix as almost everything i want is "out of the box" in knoppix. So i have installed it on my hd. The only thing i have fiddled around is updating firefox to 1.5 & get libdvdcss2 to make dvds run smooth. & of course installed gtk-gnutella.
I am a beginner level user. I knw a bit abt using apt-get. Wht i really need help is to make DVD menus work in XINE.
I understand there is something called dvdnav that will make menus work. But i have no clue how to get it in knoppix hd install.
I have tried searching around b4 posting here. I couldnt find anything. I will appreciate if you link me to an existing post or could guide me to make the dvd-menus work here if no such post exists.
Please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By wroseland in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:28 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:40 PM
-
By tommydl in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By MethodMan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By montagne57 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25