-
Senior Member
registered user
Dell TruMobile 1300 "Invalid WEP Key Specification"
Well, I am running Kanotix 2005-04 and I finally got my Dell TruMobile 1300 (broadcom chipset) running with ndiswrapper and the Linuxant driver loader. I used only the bcmwl5.inf driver file and the wi-fi card was detected fine (I haven't used the .SYS file do I need that one somewhere on the machine aswell?) but when I try to connect to the network, I find that I am unable to connect because kwifimanager informs me that there is no valid wep key specification, any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By blizzardscout2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 03:23 AM
-
By bluedevlx in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By TaNgO in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 11:16 PM
-
By oara27 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 06:40 AM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00