-
superuser privileges ref guarddog
I have downloaded guarddog ok, and am running the Kanotix CeBIT 2006 Preview LiveCD.
when I click on guarddog_2.4.0-1.cmg I am unable to alter anything as I "..do not have superuser priveleges".
how do I go about running this cmg with the right privileges?
mvh
Edit: OK I found the answer.. just change the user to root in settings/menu editor and next time you klik on guarddog you will be asked for the password
Similar Threads
-
By desanti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2008, 12:34 PM
-
By harryhood in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 04:24 PM
-
By b4sunset in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:54 AM
-
By bw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 11:07 AM
-
By Johnny3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(Lot of 2) Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz CPU Processor SR0PK LGA1155- CPU599A
$60.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

12 Gen Intel i7-12700 4.45GHz 12-core CPU
$205.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99