Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Hi;
Does the latest knoppix come with a firewall, and if I install it on my hard drive will it be set up and running?
I will be on a cable modem, do I need to change the settings on the firewall, if so, how?
Is my machine safe from being damaged if I run knoppix off of my cdrom?
Thanks in advance for the info
Steve
Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Look on main menu "a gear with K" then [KNOPPIX] [SERVICES] [KNOPPIX Firewall]

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper MPC2E-3D-NG-Q / New / 1 Year Warranty / Ships Today
$6995.00
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks 25GBASE-LR SMF 25Gbps 10km 1310nm LC SFP 740-071562 Lot 10
$1200.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99