-
Hi
Test some of this commands:
I'v just tested out two different pcmcia cards with knoppix 4.0 and just had to configure the wifi settings. I started a consol and changed to root ( su -) no password. Then I typed iwconfig and found lo, eth0 and eth1 so I tryed iwlist eth0/eth1 scan but the cards didt support it. Then I tryed to configure the cards with iwconfig eth0 essid "the network name" and it did't complain so then i set iwconfig eth0 channel 3 and then iwconfig eth0 enc xxxxxxxxxx where the x are my encryption key. The next thing I did was network-setup chosed wlancard to accept dhcp. Viola I'm on the net.
Nine1one4u
Similar Threads
-
By ezust in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 08:45 PM
-
By dobell in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By arthag in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By Zak in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Win Server Datacenter 2025 64-Bit DVD 24 Core 50 DAL Brand New +
$55.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19