-
deciphering netcardconfig
I don't know if this goes in the boot section or the network section. I just flipped a coin, so feel free to move it if it's not in the right place. On boot up Knoppix doesn't recognize the integrated network card as both wired and wireless, only wired. I'm in the process of configuring my Knoppix.sh script to configure and activate my wireless connection so I don't have to run any supplimentary commands each time I boot knoppix. My problem is that in order to get the wireless card working I need to run netcardconfig, which has a gui front end; something not appropriate for bootup. What I'm trying to find out is how to replace the stuff done in netcardconfig with real command line commands and/or file modifications. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for deciphering this command?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By ezust in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 08:45 PM
-
By dobell in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By arthag in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By Zak in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00