Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Hi;
Does the latest knoppix come with a firewall, and if I install it on my hard drive will it be set up and running?
I will be on a cable modem, do I need to change the settings on the firewall, if so, how?
Is my machine safe from being damaged if I run knoppix off of my cdrom?
Thanks in advance for the info
Steve
Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Look on main menu "a gear with K" then [KNOPPIX] [SERVICES] [KNOPPIX Firewall]

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99