-
Senior Member
registered user
I looks like the module you'll use is the aha152x, I have some old ISA adaptec cards with that chip, I can't get knoppix 3.1 to recognize them (I haven't tried knoppix 3.2). I can use the card in Libranet 2.0 (debian woody) it has a spare hard drive hooked up to it.
If you have an onboard (built-in) scsi controller or a pci scsi card, to start up knoppix you would use:
knoppix aha152x *+ any other cheat-codes
I don't know if this will work for knoppix on your hardware but it might.
How much memory do you have? Knoppix and most newer linux distro's need quite a bit of memory and a fairly fast processor.
HTH
rock
Similar Threads
-
By Morris Jones in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 10:12 PM
-
By Fredrik Staxδng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 10:49 AM
-
By dougvega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 12:01 AM
-
By Locri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 07:12 AM
-
By RdH in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3β Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14β HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14β FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00