I use the following line below at the startup on Knoppix 4. I have sda1with the persistant image and also a config file that works fine.
knoppix home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img
The problem is that when knoppix is starting it comes up with a dialog box that says it found the persistant home image do you want to mount it? If I don't do anything it doesn't mount the image. Why won't it mount seeing I added the correct cheatcode at the linix ios boot? I did delete the image and remake it, use /dev/ instead of /mnt/ but still the same. This has been driving me nuts for weeks.... Please help........ Also, when that dialog box comes up and I move to yes or ok everything comes up fine. I just don't want to babysit it and just come up with my config and home stuff.... Thanks for any help...

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
Intel, AMD, WE,ATT, M, CCCP,+ICs, Shadow box Vintage For The Collector. See Info
$250.00
Intel, AMD, WE,ATT, M, CCCP,+ICs, Shadow box Vintage For The Collector. See Info
$250.00
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD
$80.00