Hi, I started the LIVE-CD KANOTIX on my IBM Netvista 933MHZ, 192MB SDRAM and had been happy trying it successfully. -Afterwards I wanted to start again Win2000, but it stopped with the warning:
STOP 0x000000A5 (0x00000002, 0x8152BD08, 0x81519628, 0x00000003)
The ACPI-BIOS in this system is not completely conform with the ACPI-Spezifikation ......
......deaktivate the ACPI-Modus in textmodus of installation......
...............??????????????
I know, I didn´t deactivate ACPI in starting the live-cd, but now I can´t do anything. Resetting BIOS on default has no effect.
What happened?
Also the Kanotix-Live-CD I can´t start again.
I downloaded an update-BIOS from IBM but just my type of NETVISTA (6292) is not supported.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
AS IS Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$410.00