All goodUsed the laptop burner to make a new CD, used a CD-R, and it's working. Thanks for all the help.
Now I need to figure out what's wrong with my Plextor burner. Any ideas or programs for checking my CD Burner?
Yeah, I got to boot prompt, so I'll try that too.
All goodUsed the laptop burner to make a new CD, used a CD-R, and it's working. Thanks for all the help.
Now I need to figure out what's wrong with my Plextor burner. Any ideas or programs for checking my CD Burner?
try cleaning the lens and if that wont work... the manufacturere might have some diagnostic program to help.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99