-
Junior Member
registered user
OK, guess I wasn't very clear. The 2 CD-R's did not burn properly. Right at the very end of the burn process I got an error message, don't remember what it said, but basically it said the burn failed, and the CD-r's were junk. The CD-RW said successful burn. Before burning I used a checksum program to test the download and it said it was ok. I burned the CD as an ISO image, not a bootable CD, as the FAQ said.
When I set my BIOS to boot from the CD and use the CD-RW, I get the initial screen with the Boot prompt that allows you to enter different "cheats", when I hit "enter" it acts as if it's booting for a while, then I get the aformentioned error message.
Similar Threads
-
By mejohnsn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:34 AM
-
By The Japanese Geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
-
By punkbg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99