-
Junior Member
registered user
The 2 CD-R's were each different brands. I don't remember if the CD-RW that worked had a verification pass after the burning or not. I wasn't watching the burn, just came back and it said it was successful. I don't burn that many CDs so I'm not all that familiar with the process. I should probably look into why those 2 CD-R's didn't work, I just got tired of making coasters so thought I'd try the CD-RW. I used Nero 6 to do all the burning, and the burner is a Plexwriter 8/4/32A.
I do have another CD reader, actually a DVD drive, but I don't think it shows up as an option on the boot menu in my BIOS. Maybe because it's a secondary slave or something?
I guess I should try this disk in another computer, it should work in a laptop, correct?
Similar Threads
-
By mejohnsn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:34 AM
-
By The Japanese Geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
-
By punkbg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vintage Commodore 1541 Floppy Disk Drive FDD C64 w/ Manual,insert Nice, **Tested
$140.00

COMMODORE 1571 FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$199.00

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 1084S-D 14" CRT Monitor For Amiga / C128/64, 1084 Docs, Works
$355.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00