-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Dood
Actually no. I read the FAQ and first tried to burn the CD-R at 4x speed, then 8x speed, neither worked. The CD-RW burned at 4x speed.
Now, are you saying that the CD-RW that I burned successfully could be causing my boot problem?
No, I am not. Perhaps you need to define what you mean by "neither worked". I understood your first post

Originally Posted by
Dood
Also it took me 3 trys to make the CD, the first two times failed when using CD-R media, the one that worked was using CD-RW media. I don't know if this has anything to do with my problem.
which said the one with CD-RW media worked to mean that CD-RW media would boot for you. If not then in what way did it "work" that CDR media did not? I'm wondering if you might not have a very broken burner, but would like to see you restate what happened before making a conclusion on that.
Similar Threads
-
By mejohnsn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:34 AM
-
By The Japanese Geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
-
By punkbg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst C9800-L-F-K9 9800-L Wireless LAN Controller w/ AC Adapter
$1596.60

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00