-
Junior Member
registered user
OK, guess I wasn't very clear. The 2 CD-R's did not burn properly. Right at the very end of the burn process I got an error message, don't remember what it said, but basically it said the burn failed, and the CD-r's were junk. The CD-RW said successful burn. Before burning I used a checksum program to test the download and it said it was ok. I burned the CD as an ISO image, not a bootable CD, as the FAQ said.
When I set my BIOS to boot from the CD and use the CD-RW, I get the initial screen with the Boot prompt that allows you to enter different "cheats", when I hit "enter" it acts as if it's booting for a while, then I get the aformentioned error message.
Similar Threads
-
By mejohnsn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:34 AM
-
By The Japanese Geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
-
By punkbg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95