-
Junior Member
registered user
The 2 CD-R's were each different brands. I don't remember if the CD-RW that worked had a verification pass after the burning or not. I wasn't watching the burn, just came back and it said it was successful. I don't burn that many CDs so I'm not all that familiar with the process. I should probably look into why those 2 CD-R's didn't work, I just got tired of making coasters so thought I'd try the CD-RW. I used Nero 6 to do all the burning, and the burner is a Plexwriter 8/4/32A.
I do have another CD reader, actually a DVD drive, but I don't think it shows up as an option on the boot menu in my BIOS. Maybe because it's a secondary slave or something?
I guess I should try this disk in another computer, it should work in a laptop, correct?
Similar Threads
-
By mejohnsn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:34 AM
-
By The Japanese Geek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
-
By punkbg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:16 AM
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By mco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00