All goodUsed the laptop burner to make a new CD, used a CD-R, and it's working. Thanks for all the help.
Now I need to figure out what's wrong with my Plextor burner. Any ideas or programs for checking my CD Burner?
Yeah, I got to boot prompt, so I'll try that too.
All goodUsed the laptop burner to make a new CD, used a CD-R, and it's working. Thanks for all the help.
Now I need to figure out what's wrong with my Plextor burner. Any ideas or programs for checking my CD Burner?
try cleaning the lens and if that wont work... the manufacturere might have some diagnostic program to help.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 11” 128GB Memory /6gb Ram gray
$190.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00