All goodUsed the laptop burner to make a new CD, used a CD-R, and it's working. Thanks for all the help.
Now I need to figure out what's wrong with my Plextor burner. Any ideas or programs for checking my CD Burner?
Yeah, I got to boot prompt, so I'll try that too.
All goodUsed the laptop burner to make a new CD, used a CD-R, and it's working. Thanks for all the help.
Now I need to figure out what's wrong with my Plextor burner. Any ideas or programs for checking my CD Burner?
try cleaning the lens and if that wont work... the manufacturere might have some diagnostic program to help.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper JNP-FAN-2RU Fan Tray MX304 Router Open Box DFPC0880B2GY017
$650.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99