Hello
I got a problem when being chrooted.
I do this:
mount -o rw,dev /dev/... /mnt/
chroot /mnt/hda...
mount -t proc /proc proc
apt-get remove ...
apt-get update
apt-get install
...
...
and when I finish I want to umount proc, but I got a message device busy
I can't unmount proc, so I exit chroot.
When I go to chroot again (after reboot) and when I type mount command I'll get this:
/proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc binfmt_misc rw 0 0 (or something like this)
...but I didn't mount proc yet
How can I remove it?
What it is all about?

5x MICRON 16GB 2RX8 PC4-2666V-RE1 Server Memory MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6D1QI
$300.00
2 Sticks Of XPG GAMMINX 8GB DDR4 Ram - White
$55.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Smart 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RJ1-11 ECC REG Server Memory SH4097RD420472SBV Tested
$172.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Hynix HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 2Rx4 ECC Server Memory Module
$649.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
7x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V HMA82GR7CJR8N-VK DDR4 ECC Reg Server Memory RAM
$550.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00