I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with fish lately (KNOPPIX 4.0.2CD knoppix-installered to hdd)?
I find sometimes, when working with files remotely thru fish:// in konqueror that a wierd temporary file and file address is created that canot be saved after I edit an existing file. I noticed this first of all when using OpenOffice Write remotely. I've also seen this while using kate, but not kwrite.
Sometimes, when using OpenOffice remotely, say viewing a *.ppt in Impress, I loose X-windows and the whole PC hangs! The whole GUI goes grey. The mouse still moves around, but there's nothing to click on! I can't even open a new terminal (<crtl><alt><f2>) or restart the current termninal (<ctrl><alt><f7>)!
This is new in my experience with Linux in general and KNOPPIX in particular. That's why I left WimpDoze in the first place lo these many years: to avoid problems like this that are all too common in the other OS....
TIA,
AJG

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8-Bay SFF Server 2.10Ghz 16-Core 64GB RAM 16TB Storage
$1194.95
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95