I own a PC with a monitor that is quite old. It supports only two resolutions 640x480, 800x600. The 1024x768 mode is also supported, but it is interlaced scanning. I set the mode to 800x600. Now whenever I tried to boot from the CD, There are around 5 screens displayed on my monitor resulting in garbled display. I tried setting the refresh rate, but of to no avail. I have Windows XP, installed as my primary OS, and Ubuntu 6.04 as the other OS. Please help me out. My Knoppix version is 4.0

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P ATX Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 4-DIMM M.2 HDMI Motherboard
$64.83
*BENT PINS* ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard
$37.98
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45