I own a PC with a monitor that is quite old. It supports only two resolutions 640x480, 800x600. The 1024x768 mode is also supported, but it is interlaced scanning. I set the mode to 800x600. Now whenever I tried to boot from the CD, There are around 5 screens displayed on my monitor resulting in garbled display. I tried setting the refresh rate, but of to no avail. I have Windows XP, installed as my primary OS, and Ubuntu 6.04 as the other OS. Please help me out. My Knoppix version is 4.0

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00