--That is known as the "pipe" character. On my keyboard it is shift-backslash. (\) Anybody know the ASCII value offhand?
--For foreign (non-english) characters, I find it useful sometimes to cut+paste.
Originally Posted by fjon13
$ echo "DEFAULT=userdef" | knoppix-customize --action set_syslinux_opt --image knoppix.iso
In Linux command lines like the one above how do I make the vertical line between(userdef" ? Knoppix) ?
I am using a 103 MS type keyboard! Or does one have to use it to complete the command?
Thanks John
--That is known as the "pipe" character. On my keyboard it is shift-backslash. (\) Anybody know the ASCII value offhand?
--For foreign (non-english) characters, I find it useful sometimes to cut+paste.
Originally Posted by fjon13
I believe it is 166.Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
Right on!
Thanks! John

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99