-
I need help with making a cd
So I downloaded the .rar file named KNOPPIX_V3.9-2005-05-27-EN. It is 695mb. I want to run linux off of a live cd, and I want to make the cd myself. How do I go about burning this cd? Should I extract all the contents of the .rar and make it an .iso? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm completely new to the Linux scene, except for a live cd of an older version of Knoppix I once used. Thanks everyone.
Similar Threads
-
By texasclaw in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
-
By Jessse5935 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 11:57 PM
-
By sbassi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By Colonel Sanders in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 06:23 PM
-
By _r00t- in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK hynix 128GB (2x64GB) DDR5 ECC Registered RDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin
$4600.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50