When I boot up with the command at the isolinux boot up “knoppix home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img� knoppix always comes up with a window saying it found an image file ( /mnt/sda1/knoppix.img) click ok to activate in 20 seconds. If I don’t click anything it will not mount my persistent drive. How do I have it mount the persistent drive without asking me again even though I tell it to at the isolinux bootup prompt? Most of the things I have read don't talk about this poping up. The menu looks like a old dos window. About 1/2 way through the boot up the message that comes up is:
************************************************** **************************************************
Knoppix has found an image file (/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img) This image contains the components listed below which can be activated separately.
Please be aware of the potential security risk of such configuration images, because of scripts that can run in admin mode, as opposed to the “normal� start of KNOPPIX. Therefore, if you wish, you have to acknowledge image activation by selecting “ok�.
If you do nothing, the system will boot normally (without image activation) in 20 seconds.
[ ] Mount persistent KNOPPIX-homedirectory
[ ] Add as persistent, writeable system area
[ ] Overwrite / update stored system configuration
[ ] Start INIT-bootscripts (Network, printer etc.)
************************************************** **************************************************
I don't want to have to "acknowledge image activation" .....

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99