![]()
![]()
![]()
Help,
I am new to Knoppix, as well as a Linux newsby and am trying to get the wireless working on my laptop (a Gateway Solo 5350). Nothing seems to work so I'd like to try ndiswrapper, only I can't find the driver.inf file for either of my wireless cards.The internal card is an Orinoco wireless/LAN PC card (the driver is wlluc48.sys), and I also have an Airlink AWL4030(the driver for the card is N3AB.sys).
I have tried doing searches for the *.inf files everywhere I can think of, and am coming up blank.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mike R.[/b]

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8153 RH70 UNIBUS CONTROL-BCT (B15)
$139.99