Hey Guys
I know this is discussed before....but even then my problem hasn't ended....
when I rebooted with knoppix CD(3.6) then I gave alsa cheat code as alsa=intel8x0 and sound worked properly fine....
then I did a hd install and now there is no sound........
Someone told in the archives that the lilo append can have a cheat code...but in vain...
and some told abt /etc/init.d/alsaautoconfig.... no use....!!!
Now is this a bug in Knoppix 3.6???
will my prob get solved if I use a higher version Knoppix???? Please reply and help me out....
This is vital for my proj....
Soumya

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50