-
Partitioning HDD
Hi:
I have two questions, I hope you can help me.
I hava an KNOPPIX booting off the an usb key. I cannot succefully run KNOPPIX because my keyboard stops working in the part where I have to config my monitor the resolution, ath the bash script.
The ohter question is: can I access my partitinless hdd from knoppix and write the partition table into it.
Thanks a lot in advance, any help appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By goober in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 03:49 AM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:09 AM
-
By donald_willy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 05:09 AM
-
By senorian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00