-
DVD2HD knoppix 5.0 lilo install
good morning.
I'm trying to installa the last knoppix 5.0 dvd to HDD, all work fine, but the installer do not install the boot loader. I ask to install bootloader not in MBR, but in boot partition (the last partition hda9).
I tried to install grub, but I'm not able to create the grub file configuration.
How I cat boot in my knoppix hdd installation?
Thanks for help
Similar Threads
-
By ottosykora in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 11:57 PM
-
By ackelley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:06 PM
-
By fritschi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By dakota201 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 04:23 PM
-
By Calvi Risorta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95