-
[Help] [Can I Have It?] (Term) On Knoppix
Allright, I am a computer tech (on M$ Wincrash) and I used to be a small fan of Linux and I used to have it at home, so I kinda remember some stuff.
Recently I have decided to use Knoppix on work LAN to make a good use of older computers, I can boot it fine in INIT3 coz its too old for graphix.
My question Is: How do I change the TERM i start with. Normal Term Name is (LINUX) when you boot from the cd.
Work server is SCO Openserver Release 5, and TERM is ANSI, so how do I change my CD bootable Linux Box into a ANSI Term.
Thanks In advance. (please be explicit)
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:15 PM
-
By Shredder958 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 12:58 AM
-
By sunburnt in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 05:33 AM
-
By jimmydean in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99