I was talking about TELNET... Unless it was understood. ^^
Allright, I am a computer tech (on M$ Wincrash) and I used to be a small fan of Linux and I used to have it at home, so I kinda remember some stuff.
Recently I have decided to use Knoppix on work LAN to make a good use of older computers, I can boot it fine in INIT3 coz its too old for graphix.
My question Is: How do I change the TERM i start with. Normal Term Name is (LINUX) when you boot from the cd.
Work server is SCO Openserver Release 5, and TERM is ANSI, so how do I change my CD bootable Linux Box into a ANSI Term.
Thanks In advance. (please be explicit)
I was talking about TELNET... Unless it was understood. ^^
before you do this:
telnet hostname-of-SCO-Openserver-Release-5
do this:
export TERM=ansi
Well, that worked perfectly, now another question if I may ask. How do I change the type (font) settings, and for the Fkeys and Backspace. Coz I do get in, but I need those keys to function correctly. Thank you.

Micron 6x64GB(384GB)DDR4 ECC Registered LRDIMM PC4-2400T 288-Pin MTA72ASS8G72LZ
$1600.00
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99