Looks like it uses alsa, a quick google search.
Can anybody tell me if my sound card is supported?
I Have a FM801 sound Card
I am running 3.1 at the moment would 3.2 find my card?
David T.![]()
Looks like it uses alsa, a quick google search.
Hi Stephen ,
Knoppix sees my card but it does not make a sound! Do I need to load drivers or can I modprobe snd-card-fm801 do the trick?
Being new to Linux .I do not yet fully understand how to go about settting things up (Windows Lazy!) but I am learning (the hard way) fast.
Thanks for your help Dave![]()
When you modprobe you are loading the module(driver). You should use 3.2 for the alsa support to get your card working but you can always try the modprobe anyway to see if you can get it to work there's no harm trying. Read through the pages in the google search to see what others have tried and see if they have had any success.Originally Posted by DavidTempler

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Lot of 2 ALVIRON SFP+ 10G‑LR Modules | 1310nm | SMF | 10km | Cisco‑Compatible
$35.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 2 ALVIRO SFP+ 10G‑SR Modules | Cisco‑Compatible | 850nm | 300m MMF
$27.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10-3105-01 10Gbps SFP+ SR LC Optical Transceiver
$30.50
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99