-
Unable to drag/drop folders from an old hdd to a usb hdd.
The setup I am using is I boot from the Knoppix cd. The old hdd is not bootable or accessible from when I have it in another box as a slave. So I have it as a slave drive in another box and trying to drag/drop folders into the usb hdd. Does this usb hdd drive have to be formatted to Fat32? When I right-click the drive to make it writeable, I get the error "The partition /dev/sda1 is of type NTFS". I am a rookie with Knoppix
Similar Threads
-
By ESC in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:13 AM
-
By sigmax in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2008, 03:38 AM
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:18 PM
-
By Capt. Cautious in forum Laptops
Replies: 15
Last Post: 09-07-2005, 09:05 PM
-
By zxc in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 In Box & Original Power Supply & Intro Guide
$200.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 64 Personal Computer w Power Supply-TV Hookup-Paperwork-Original Box
$139.00

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Vintage C64 Commodore 64 Computer Console For Parts or Repair - Basketcase Unit
$49.99

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99