-
Junior Member
registered user
a tv record/capture program that is easy to setup/configure
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Posts: 61
Hi all
While I beleive that knoppix is the best distro out there
it lacks in a tv record/capture program that is easy to setup/configure
I have tried to install 5 but most of the time it is only source or the packages have dependency clashes some of the ones I have tried and look good on their screenshots are
shalvideo
kalva
cupidmmsv2
webvcr+
nvrec
I gave up on mythtv and freevo because australia does not use xmltv which seems to be a big problem. Anyway even my whife can startup a tv player and use it with seperate programs so why have it all tied together
I set up a tv user ( which it autoboots into ) and edited the start menu to limit it. sorry I am raving now guess I'm tired
If someone knows of a record program that has sheduleing that is easy to get going please let me know
thaks for your time
Similar Threads
-
By ffenliv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 04:19 PM
-
By jMon54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:35 PM
-
By plener in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:06 PM
-
By skip697 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By nightcrawler in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95